If your sweetheart snores you have a problem. A good night sleep is essential to good health and a healthy marriage. If your husband or wife snores, you might have trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. All you need is love...and a good night's sleep.
If your snoring partner is keeping you awake, you have a couple choices. Either your partner can take some steps to stop snoring or you can learn to adapt. Lets look solutions which fit into both categories.
The snorer often isn't aware of the problem. Snoring might just be annoying, but it can also be a sign of sleep apnea. If a person has sleep apnea they may stop breathing for a few moments while they sleep and the snoring is a response. Here are a few steps to stop the snoring.
1. Sleep Apnea - Have you spouse see a doctor and be assessed for sleep apnea. If he or she is diagnosed with sleep apnea, treatment will follow.
2. Overweight - Snoring can be caused by obesity. If your partner is overweight dieting and exercising may reduce the night time serenades.
3. Eliminate common causes of snoring - Drinking and smoking can cause or increasing snoring. Reducing or eliminating these activities may help. Also try to avoid eating heavy meals just before sleep.
4. Over the counter remedies - There are several remedies available at your drug store. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for suggestions.
5. Sleep on side and not back - Try encouraging your partner to sleep on his or her side. Check out a maternity body pillow to help your spouse stay sideways.
If the snoring continues, you might choose to change some of your behaviors. Remember, marriages are happier when partners aren't exhausted.
6. Earplugs or white noise - You can try earplugs or playing some sort of music or recorded sounds to lull you into sleep. If you focus on the sounds of your choice you might be able to relax into sleep.
7. Different rooms - This might sound like a drastic solution, but having a good night sleep could help, not hinder your marriage.
If you need help or more great tips, feel free to callor sms Goodness on 07032973204.
Wishing you all the best in life